Dyno Tuning Rates
Engine Break in VIA Dyno $300.00 (includes set up tear down)
Dyno Power evaluation $125.00 + $25.00 for AFR, +$25.00 for AWD (includes set up and tear down, with printed graph)
Dyno Power evaluation Euro & Exotics due to skid plates and covers $200.00 (includes installing straps, set up and tear down, with printed graph)
Dyno tuning: $220/hr + tax
- Vehicles tuned by Classified are encouraged to have an (Optional) pre-dyno inspection (unless we have assembled and or installed the engine and supporting components), this gives us the feedback we need in order to make certain and or the correct decisions, if the vehicle is healthy enough to increase power output. $130.00 + tax (an engine health assessment might be required depending on age / mileage and or work performed to the engine this is in place to assure our clients receive the best possible calibration, this includes a compression / Leak down test might be required depending on age / mileage (upon our discretion), Compression tests are charged by book time for vehicle make and model).
- All vehicles will be charged a setup and tear down Includes, strapping and un-strapping, Installation of PLEX V2 Knock Monitor, Wide-band oxygen sensor per bank Boost, Optical RPM pick-up $65.00 + tax
- Re-Tunes Will be charged per hour pricing
- Inability to finish a calibration due to mechanical or other problems will be charged at the hourly rate
- Additional fees will apply if repairs or additional modification must be done on dyno
Notice: We reserve the right to change tuning prices accordingly with or without notice. Extremely modified N/A or forced induction applications will require an estimate based on the modification level and time expected to calibrate and set up features/functions the vehicle will need.
Please make sure the pre-dyno check list and liability release forms are filled out and signed before your appointment.
Dyno time: is charged on an hourly basis, with the exception of baseline pulls or tests which are charged as outlined below. The cost for Dyno tuning varies between different platforms and the best option is to call or email the shop to inquire about costs, Our Dyno is available for engine break-in as well.
- At Classified we have experience with today’s modern EFI systems including but not limited to:
- COBB (Protuner) Certified on (Nissan GT-R & Subaru) support for Porsche, VW, BMW, Mitsubishi, Ford Mazdaspeed
- COBB Silver Certified Dealer
- Unitronic Authorized Dealer
- Emtron Authorized Dealer
- Link Engine Management Authorized Dealer
- Haltech Authorized Dealer
- Uprev Authorized Protuner / Dealer
- ECUTek Authorized Protuner / Dealer Support for BRZ / FRS / FT86
- ECUTek Authorized Protuner Subaru K-Line Impreza 1999-2000 / Legacy Twin Turbo and Forester Turbo
- JB4 Authorized Dealer
- HP Tuners (Reflash and Custom)
- Hondata K-pro
- Hondata Flashpro Authorized Dealer
- Hondata S300
- AEM V2
- AEM Infinity
- Apexi Power-FC (Pro Software)
- ECU Flash (Subaru & Mitsubishi)
- SCT Custom Tunes, Minor Corrections & logging
- Diablosport Custom Tunes, Minor Corrections & logging
Please call our facility if you are not sure we cover your vehicle year make and MODEL.