This Radium Engineering fuel pump hanger replaces the stock fuel pump module in the Nissan vehicles listed below.
This product is compatible with the following vehicles:
- Nissan S13 Silvia (All models/trims/RHD/LHD)
- Nissan S13 180SX (All models/trims/RHD/LHD)
- Nissan S13 200SX (All models/trims/RHD/LHD)
- Nissan S13 240SX (All models/trims/RHD/LHD)
- Nissan R32 Skyline (All RHD/LHD, excludes GT-R)
- 20-0730-00 Early Nissan, Pumps Not Included, Walbro GSS342 or AEM 50-1200
- 20-0730-01 Early Nissan, Pump Included, Single Walbro GSS342
- 20-0732-00 Early Nissan, Pumps Not Included, Walbro F90000267/274/285
- 20-0732-02 Early Nissan, Pumps Included, Dual Walbro F90000274
- 20-0732-03 Early Nissan, Pumps Included, Triple Walbro F90000274
- 20-0733-11 Early Nissan, Pump Included, Single AEM 50-1200
- 20-0733-12 Early Nissan, Pumps Included, Dual AEM 50-1200
It can be configured with 1, 2, or 3 aftermarket fuel pumps to meet the fuel demands of various high performance engines. No cutting or modifying of the vehicle’s sheet metal or fuel tank is required for installation. The fuel pumps are positioned in the factory collector bowl. Fuel is drawn in through the mesh filter located at the bottom of the assembly, shown below. The functionality of the factory Nissan fuel level float and low fuel switch are retained.
The fuel pump outlets merge into a single 8AN female port on the top plate. And because of the integrated check valves, fuel pump staging is permitted. The return port also uses a 8AN ORB female port on the top plate. Adapter fittings are included for easy connection to the factory fuel lines. Also included in all variations of the kit are adapter fittings for connecting aftermarket -AN style hoses. The fitting ports are machined low enough to clear the unibody sheet metal.
There are many different combinations of fuel pumps available described below. Choosing the pump(s) is based on the expected engine power output and the fuel type (gasoline, E85, etc.). If a “Pumps Not Included” option is selected, the kit will have enough parts to run 1, 2, or 3 fuel pumps but the user must supply their own compatible fuel pumps. Some assembly required.
The custom designed stainless steel electrical studs easily handle the high current demand that compact multi-pin bulkhead connectors lack. These serviceable connections are hermetically sealed and impervious to all standard and exotic fuels. Non-conductive anodized aluminum acorn nuts are provided to prevent any accidental short circuiting. Electrical hardware is included for the fuel pump(s) and sensors. Furthermore, the in-tank wiring is insulated with high quality chemically resistant ETFE.
- Single Walbro GSS342 (255LPH) fuel pump installations can re-use the OEM fuel pump wiring.
- It is recommended to upgrade OEM wiring to ensure the pumps are receiving full power and operating at their full potential.
- Universal fuel pump wiring kits can be purchased separate. Select one for each aftermarket pump.