This is the calibration technique known as re-flashing or flash tuning. It is done by downloading data out of the factory (OEM) ECU through the OBD2 port, altering of the required data/maps using software on a laptop, then re-flashing, or uploading, the altered data back into the ECU. Re-flashing allows the engine/transmission to be tuned the same way that the factory calibration engineers perform this task . This is the most cost effective option since the ECU is already fitted to the vehicle, wiring & sensors are already installed, eliminating the expense for a programmable aftermarket ECU and installation that would normally be required.
We Have Stage 1, 2 Tunes For Specific Parts & Modifications (we also custom calibrate files for vehicles on our in-house dyno).
We have experience with these software’s.
- COBB (Protuner) Certified on (Nissan GT-R & Subaru) support for Porsche, VW, BMW, Mitsubishi, Ford Mazdaspeed
- Unitronic Authorized Dealer
- Uprev Authorized Protuner / Dealer
- ECUTek Authorized Protuner / Dealer Support for BRZ / FRS / FT86
- Hondata Flashpro Authorized Dealer
- HP Tuners (Reflash and Custom)
- ECU Flash (Subaru & Mitsubishi)
- JB4 Authorized Dealer
- SCT Custom Tunes, Minor Corrections & logging
- Diablosport Custom Tunes, Minor Corrections & logging