Our Tuner Has experience with today’s modern STAND ALONE EFI systems including but not limited to:
- Emtron Authorized Protuner / Dealer
- Link Engine Management Authorized Dealer
- Haltech Authorized Dealer
- Holley Dominator, Terminator, Sniper
- AEM Infinity
- Apexi Power-FC (Pro Software User)
Dyno Tuning Rates
Dyno Power evaluation (Asian/Domestic) $150.00 + $25.00 for AFR (includes set up and tear down, with printed graph)
Dyno Power evaluation (Euro) $180.00 + $25.00 for AFR (includes set up and tear down, with printed graph)
Dyno Power evaluation (Exotic) $230.00 + $25.00 for AFR (includes set up and tear down, with printed graph)
Engine Break in VIA Dyno $300.00 (includes set up tear down) Usually takes 2 hours
Re-Tunes are done on a per hour base (Discounts may apply fi the vehicle was previously tuned by us)
Dyno tuning: $220/hr + tax
A re-setup fee will be applied if a vehicle needs to come off the dyno to be repaired and to complete the calibration.
Please make sure the pre-dyno check list and liability release forms are filled out and signed before your appointment.
- Vehicles tuned by Classified are encouraged to have an (Optional) pre-dyno inspection (unless we have assembled and or installed the engine and supporting components), this gives us the feedback we need in order to make certain and or the correct decisions, if the vehicle is healthy enough to increase power output. $130.00 + tax (an engine health assessment might be required depending on age / mileage and or work performed to the engine this is in place to assure our clients receive the best possible calibration, this includes a compression / Leak down test might be required depending on age / mileage (upon our discretion), Compression tests are charged by book time for vehicle make and model).
- All vehicles will be charged a setup and tear down Includes, strapping and un-strapping, Installation of PLEX V2 Knock Monitor, Wide-band oxygen sensor per bank Boost, Optical RPM pick-up $65.00 + tax
- Re-Tunes Will be charged per hour pricing
- Inability to finish a calibration due to mechanical or other problems will be charged at the hourly rate
- Additional fees will apply if repairs or additional modification must be done on dyno
Please call our facility if you are not sure we cover your vehicle year make and MODEL.